Drone Property Inspection – A Safe and Cost Effective Inspection solution
Health and Safety Implications
Drone inspections improve health and safety
• Over the last five years, there were on average 36 worker fatalities and five fatalities of, members of the public per year, in the construction industry
• 49% of deaths over this period were due to falls from height
Source: RIDDOR, 2018/19; RIDDOR, 2014/15-2018/19
The number one action in the hierarchy of risk reduction for working at heights is to avoid working at heights
Working on roofs poses many risks; fragile structures, roof light panels, deterioration of materials, unprotected edges and unstable or poorly maintained access equipment, not to mention the risk of falling material.
Drone inspections reduce the number of worker hours on roofs and at heights
Drone inspections reduce costs and save time.
- Eliminate the need for scaffolding and MEWPs plus the time and worker hours it requires to set these up.
- We work independently from instructions or be guided by a member of your team on-site with a live video stream.
- Capture 4k video and 20MP high-resolution stills,
- Information in any format you require including and accessible online included in the fee.
- Turn around time is 48 hours, or if you let us know in advance the same or next day.
- Our services can help you improve and monitor maintenance programs, create data records and produce reports.
- Report package includes images and customisable report document
We aim to provide a high level of customer service. Our job is to help you improve your service.
Cindy is your account manager and will help you organize and plan work, you can use the dedicated online booking form to log jobs.
I’m also available anytime I’m not on a job, so please give me a call if you have any questions.
As you would expect we will arrive with appropriate PPE we are CHAS accredited for Health & Safety and hold an ECTIB Health and Safety Passport.
All images will be referenced and labeled and accompanied by a report document to identify locations and use as part of your maintenance program and records.
Book your job via the online form